Paula Abdul and Simon Reunion in 'The X Factor'

May 10, 2011

Two former judges of "American Idol, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell as a judge to meet again in the factor of" X "series.

As quoted by AP, Paula has signed a contract to become one of the judges of the show will be broadcast by Fox television stations. Paula has also expressed his enthusiasm can be a juror and meet Simon again.



"I am happy and can not be said with words can be part of " The X Factor ". I am also very happy and grateful to be sitting next to Simon again, "said Paula.

television stations and producers Former participation Paula The Secret Show "The X Factor" in their case before the shooting occurred. But Paula finally showed up at the shoot first time Sunday, May 8, 2011.

Dressed in a purple dress and matching shoes, Paula liked the location of the hearing "The X Factor" at the University of Southern California. When Paula seemed to hug Simon.

"This show will never be the same without Paula and I bercaya say that I miss and I'm glad that [Paul] is in this case," said Simon.

Show "American Idol", Paula and Simon are often at odds with the emergence of competitors. Devoted to color management when he became 10 this season. However, in 2009. Paula left 'American Idol' due to contractual obligations of questions.

Progress during the filming of "The X Factor", Simon and Paula compact immediately visible. However, Paula still dare to disagree with the current if Cowell also executive produced the series" The X Factor".