Redskins Trade Albert Haynesworth To The Patriots.

July 28, 2011

Bill Belichick and New England Patriots have just made a splash. According to Adam Schefter ESPN, Washington Redskins traded DT Albert Haynesworth that the patriots at the enormous price of Belichick a. .. 2013 fifth round pick.

Let's see how it works. Here are four ideas on trade Haynesworth.
Our blog-Pats is a good point: one fifth from 2013 to 2012 is versatile versatile sixth, which is a round syvende 2011. Peanuts.


-He 's not only going to make $ 5,000,000 this season.

-I thought Haynesworth hated player in the 3-4? Last year, he would not even line up at nose if Belichick has some work ahead of him, but he must feel comfortable with Haynesworth (or agent, Chad Speck must have been a hell of a job recruitment Belichick to shop for.) Also remember: the Pats a 3-4 led only 40 percent of the time last year, so they are not there full time.



-One way or another, and you know it will happen, Haynesworth will turn his career around New England. I do not know how. I do not even know what position. But the Patriots are such a move. I do not know how they do it, but they will. The emergence of Haynesworth, like WR Randy Moss.

Pats on December 11 Skins. Should be good.